> 第五届全球华人非常短片创意盛典 > 国内赛区微剧本
电视剧 | 电影 | 综艺 | 纪录片 | 新闻

《金牛座》

2012年09月30日16:20
来源:搜狐娱乐

  《金牛座》

  Game Over —Breaking up with Taurus’s man

  朋友:Roger 你女朋友太慢了吧

  Roger, your girlfriend’s so late.

  朋友:对呀 都快吃完了

  Yeah, we are almost finished eating.

  朋友:火车爆胎喔

  Got a flat tire on the train?

  朋友:我还飞机翅膀断掉勒 从哪里来啦

  Or the jet got broken wings?…Oh come on, where’s she?

  朋友:好啦...不然我们呢...先帮他唱生日快乐好了

  Well…then let’s sing the birthday song to him first.

  朋友:啊...你生日喔 今天

  Ah! Today is your birthday!

  男友:是啊

  Yup.

  朋友:嗨...

  Hey…

  朋友:蛋糕来了

  Here’s the cake!

  朋友:点蜡烛 点蜡烛

  Light up the candles!

  男友:谢谢

  Thank you.

  朋友:哎优 草莓...你最爱草莓了对不对

  Oh! Strawberries, you like strawberries most, don’t you?

  朋友:啊...为什么不让我们知道你几岁

  Come on, we wanna know how old are you.

  男人的年龄是祕密好不好

  Age is a man’s secret, okay?

  朋友:快点先许愿再说

  Hurry! Make a wish first.

  朋友:好啦好啦...许愿许愿 来来来

  Okay okay, make a wish, come on.

  朋友:不用先唱歌喔

  We should sing the song first, shouldn’t we?

  朋友:ㄟ

  Eh…

  朋友:要吧 要唱歌 生日要唱歌

  Sure, we should sing the birthday song first.

  朋友:怎么唱 怎么唱

  How to sing the song?

  祝你生日快乐

  Happy birthday to you

  祝你生日快乐

  Happy birthday to you

  祝你生日快乐

  Happy birthday to you

  祝你生日快乐

  Happy birthday to you

  朋友:英文 英文

  English, English!

  朋友:英文版

  The English version.

  朋友:算了 我英文可能背不起来

  Forget it. I probably can’t memorize the song in English.

  朋友:许愿好了 许愿

  Make a wish, make a wish!

  男友:好了

  Okay…

  朋友:吹蜡烛

  Blow out the candles!

  朋友:ㄟ...大嫂怎么还没来呀

  Eh…your girlfriend hasn’t come here yet!

  男友:哎呀 我们不要谈她了啦

  Come on, let’s not talk about her.

  朋友:喔...你刚刚许什么愿

  Okay…What’s your wish?

  朋友:我看是跟别的男人...

  Maybe she’s with another guy…

  朋友:不会吧

  It can’t be!

  朋友:喔...一定是喔

  Oh, sure it can be.

  朋友:不然许完愿都没出现呢 对不对

  Otherwise why she didn’t show up after making the wish, right?

  朋友:通常是这个时候就要出现了嘛

  Normally she should have shown up at that time.

  男友:吹完蜡烛了 你们应该...表示一下吧

  The candles are out…it’s time for you guys to show your sincerity.

  朋友:生日要干嘛 不是吃饭就好了

  All we need to do is to have lunch and celebrate your birthday, right?

  男友:ㄟ...别这样

  Hey, come on!

  朋友:吃饱就可以回家了

  Just get stuffed and go home!

  朋友:好啦好啦 我先啦 我先啦 好不好

  Alright, alright, I’ll be the first one, okay?

  朋友:你不是不知道今天生日

  You have no idea today is his birthday, don’t you?

  朋友:其实...我只是...脸皮薄了一点嘛

  Well…I am just… kind of shy.

  朋友:忠孝复兴百货的礼券

  Here are the coupons of Sogo department store!

  男友:谢谢 谢谢

  Thanks!

  朋友:我也不能输给他

  Now it’s my turn!

  朋友:你看我送你一个又大又长又硬的好东西

  Check this out! I got something big, long, and hard for you!

  男友:哇 这个我回家看 这应该很棒

  Wow, I’ll check this out at home, this looks awesome!

  朋友:下一个 下一个

  Next, next!

  朋友:Roger 一点小心意 一点小心意

  Roger, this is just a small gift for our friendship.

  男友:谢谢 谢谢

  Thank you!

  朋友:这是什么...空纸袋喔

  What’s that? An empty bag?

  朋友:ㄟ 看一下 手錶一支耶

  Hey, check it out, it’s a watch!

  朋友:那个品牌怎么看起来...看不太懂呀

  What brand is that? I can’t read it…

  朋友:什么文字 还是泰文啊 什么 名牌的耶

  What kind of language is this? Thai or something? Wow! It’s a famous brand name!

  朋友:这里也有一个

  Here’s also a bag…

  朋友:看起来不错喔

  Looks great…

  朋友:这还不赖喔 纸袋有用心

  This is awesome! The bag is stylish.

  男友:哇

  Wow!

  男友:蘋果一颗

  An apple!

  男友:ㄟ 蘋果

  Hey, it’s an apple.

  男友:也是手錶耶

  It’s also a watch.

  朋友:蘋果还有出手錶

  Apple sells watches?

  朋友:哇 不错耶

  Wow, it’s cool.

  朋友:嗨 大嫂 大嫂来了喔

  Hello…Hey your girlfriend’s here!

  女友:你们来的这么早喔

  You guys came here so early!

  朋友:赶快闻 有没有男人香水味

  Let’s smell if there’s other man’s perfume on her…

  朋友:不然她怎么迟到

  …or how come she’s late?

  女友:我是去帮你挑礼物

  I went picking up your present!

  朋友:拆礼物

  Open your present!

  朋友:拆拆看 赶快打开看嘛

  Open it, come on open it now!

  朋友:擦汗的 对不对

  It’s for …wiping out the sweat? Isn’t it?

  朋友:不是啦 是吃饭用的餐巾啦

  No! It’s the dinner nakin!

  朋友:你看 多适合啊

  Look! It’s totally you!

  朋友:这时尚耶

  So stylish!

  女友:你们知道吗 他最喜欢就是蓝色又最喜欢豹

  You know what? His favorite color is blue, and he likes leopards a lot.

  男友:好 好 好 够了够了

  Okay, alright, that’s enough talking.

  男友:吃东西 吃东西 看还有没有要点什么东西呀

  Let’s eat! Come on, you guys want to order some more?

  女友:大家点的怎么那么客气呀

  You guys are welcome to order more!

  女友:今天寿星 一定要请客呀

  It’s birthday boy’s treat today.

  女友:所以呢 松板猪

  So…let’s have the Matsusaka pork,

  女友:龙虾

  and the lobster…

  女友:除了吃的之外 还要点喝的

  Beside the meals, we should order something to drink.

  朋友:喝的就香槟呀

  Champange of course!

  女友:你觉得要点什么

  What you guys wanna order?

  朋友:香槟...红酒...威士忌

  Champange…red wine…whiskey…

  朋友:一人一瓶

  One bottle for each one…

  朋友:我们谢谢Roger

  Thank you, Roger.

  朋友:不醉不归啊

  We won’t go home without getting drunk!

  朋友:生日快乐

  Happy birthday!

  女友:ㄟ

  Hey,

  女友:我妈说你过年来我们家的时候

  My mom said when you come by my house during the Chinese New Year,

  女友:记得多买些乌鱼子啦 鲍鱼等等的

  remember to bring more gifts such as mullet roe or abalone.

  女友:我们家很多亲戚要来看你

  Many of our relatives are gonna come to see you.

  女友:你就做点面子好了

  Just try to be generous.

  男友:为什么要这么浪费呀

  How come I should be so extravagant?

  男友:我现在是去妳家做客耶

  I should be the guest in your house,

  为什么还要我买这么多东西

  How come I have to buy so many gifts?

  男友:到底是主人请客人 还是客人请主人

  It should be the host’s treat or the guest’s treat?

  女友:喂

  Hello,

  女友:我过年会回南部啊

  I’ll go back to the south in the Chinese New Year.

  女友:嗯

  Umm…

  女友:好

  Okay.

  女友:我会多穿一点 你也是喔

  I’ll put on more clothes, and you too.

  女友:那我回台北再打给你

  I’ll call you when I am back to Taipei.

  女友:嗯

  Okay.

  女友:掰掰

  Byebye.

  男友:谁啊

  Who’s that?

  女友:就朋友啊

  Just a friend.

  男友:朋友

  A friend?

  男友:我看是外面的野男人吧

  That’s another fucking guy you are seeing these days.

  女友:什么野男人 你讲话客气一点好不好

  What guy! Watch your mouth!

  男友:不是这样吗

  Isn’t there someone else?

  女友:人家只是个普通朋友都比你强

  Even a platonic friend is more thoughtful than you are!

  女友:刚吃饭过生日 你也要念东念西

  You were even nagging in your own birthday party!

  女友:要你买个东西又不乾不脆

  Not to mention asking you to buy some gifts and be generous.

  女友:我看我们真的是愈差愈远了啦

  I think we are really drifted apart.

  男友:是啊

  Yeah.

  男友:我们价值观真的是愈差愈远了

  We have totally different values.

  男友:我从来不知道妳是这么奢侈的人耶

  I have no idea that you are so extravagant!

  女友:不是奢侈

  I’m not extravagant.

  女友:我只是觉得 我们该花的时候就要花 该买的就要买

  I just think that money should be spent where it’s needed.

  女友:这样我们真的不合

  We are really not right for each other.

  女友:干脆分一分算了

  Why not just break up?

  男友:好啊

  Okay.

  男友:分就分

  Let’s break up.

  男友:不然妳把以前送妳的东西都还给我

  Give me back all the gifts I gave you before.

  女友:还你就还妳啊

  Sure I will.

  女友:算我已经看清你了

  I finally know what kind of person you are.

  与金牛座分手技巧Tips to break up with the Taurus

  金牛男吝啬固执,不喜欢放荡、不负责任的人,

  He is stingy and stubborn, and doesn’t like girls that are sluttish and irresponsible.

  不喜欢跟别的男性朋友一起分享女友,连朋友都不行,

  He wouldn’t share his girlfriend with other men, even with a platonic friend.

  当众送他地摊短裤,他可会受不了。

  He feels totally embarrassed if you give him some cheap boxers as a gift in front of all his friends.

我要发布

  • 热点视频
  • 影视剧
  • 综艺
  • 原创
锦绣缘

同步热播-锦绣缘

主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
神雕侠侣

大结局-神雕侠侣

主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
封神英雄榜

同步热播-封神英雄榜

主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓

六颗子弹

主演:尚格·云顿/乔·弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
龙虎少年队2

龙虎少年队2

主演:艾斯·库珀/ 查宁·塔图姆/ 乔纳·希尔

《奔跑吧兄弟》

baby14岁写真曝光

《我看你有戏》

李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠

《明星同乐会》

李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱

《非你莫属》

美女模特教老板走秀

《一站到底》

曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观

搜狐视频娱乐播报

柳岩被迫成赚钱工具

大鹏嘚吧嘚

大屁小P虐心恋

匆匆那年第16集

匆匆那年大结局

隐秘而伟大第二季

乔杉遭粉丝骚扰

The Kelly Show

男闺蜜的尴尬初夜

客服热线:86-10-58511234

客服邮箱:kf@vip.sohu.com