《巨蟹座》
Game Over —Breaking up with Cancer’s man
女友:你看...
Look!
女友:我今天买一堆衣服,准备去你家的时候穿。
I bought a lot of clothes today, and I wanna wear them to your house.
男友:妳杂志社的工作不是很忙吗?怎么会有空去买衣服?
You are always busy working in the publisher, aren’t you? How come you got time to go shopping?
女友:就是因为很忙,所以我把它辞啦。
I quit my job cause I was always busy…
女友:这样比较有自己的时间。
so that I’ll have my own time.
女友:你看...
Look,
女友:这一件才100块耶,在五分埔买的。
This one is only 100 dollars from the night market.
女友:超便宜的喔。
It’s super cheap.
女友:你看...这件
And look…this one…
男友:妳不是去诚品买的喔?
You didn’t buy them in the department store?
女友:拜讬...诚品很贵耶。
Come on! Clothes are expensive in department stores.
女友:反正能穿就好啦。
What’s the difference? Clothes are all the same.
男友:什么味道?
What’s that smell?
女友:好闻吗?
Smells good?
女友:我今天经过香水摊的时候
I went by a perfume stall today,
女友:老闆说这个味道啊...跟香奈儿的一模一样。
and the vendor said the smell of the fake perfume is exactly the same as the Channel one.
女友:一罐才150
And it’s only 150 dollars.
男友:妈...我们先走了喔,改天在回来看妳。 掰掰。
Byebye, Mom. We’re gonna take off, and see you next time.
女友:累死了
I am so exhausted.
女友:就为了吃一顿饭...还要特别跑回南部一趟
We came all the way to the South just for a meal with your mother.
男友:还好吧
Does it matter?
男友:都我在开车耶 妳不是在睡觉吗
I drove for the whole day, and you were always sleeping.
女友:拜讬...
Come on!
女友:我一路上都在帮你看路况
I watched out for traffic all the way,
女友:是眼睛太酸才睡著的好不好
and I fell asleep cause I got aching eyes.
女友:ㄟ...
Hey…
女友:妳妈煮菜那么咸,你怎么受得了啊
You mom always put too much salt, and how can you put up with that?
男友:还好啊...我们家都吃这样
Not so bad…we are used to the salty taste.
女友:那你妈的肾有怎样吗
Is there anything wrong with your mom’s kidneys?
男友:ㄟ...太过份了
Hey…this is way too much!
男友:怎么这么说话
How can you say that!
女友:我哪里过份啊...我讲的不过是事实啊
How come? I am just telling the truth.
女友:你妈年纪都那么大还吃那么咸 都快走不动了
You mom is so old that she can barely walk, and she still eats so much salt.
男友:妳讲话之前可不可以注意一下啊
Watch your mouth!
男友:妳好好想一想好不好 这态度怎么会对呢
Just think about what’s wrong with your attitude!
男友:妳看...妳这样说这样对吗
Is it appropriate to say so?
女友:想什么
Think about what?
女友:我又不是要嫁给你妈
I ain’t gonna marry your mother.
女友:你如果想要我跟你妈一样
If you want me to be like her,
女友:对不起 我办不到
sorry I can’t make it.
男友:好啊..
Alright.
男友:那就算了
Then let’s just break up!
与巨蟹座分手技巧
Tips to break up with the Cancer
巨蟹男不厌恶女友花钱,但要花在有品味的名牌或高级香精,
He wouldn’t be annoyed if you love shopping,
but he would want you to buy tasty brandnames or classic perfume rather than a pile of cheap clothes.
而不要买一堆廉价的衣服。
最重要的是不能批评到他妈妈或是他妈妈煮的菜,那铁定跟妳翻脸分手。
Most important of all, you can’t criticize his mom and her cooking, or he would definitely break up with you.
我来说两句排行榜