咖啡与手机系列 No.3
《母性》Maternal love
演员:每天都忙到三更半夜才回来,工作有这么忙吗?
Everyday you don’t come home until mid-night. Are you really so busy at work?
演员:莫名其妙嘛!
This really doesn’t make sense!
导演:卡,o.k.
Cut! Okay.
导演:好,这场O.K.啦。
Okay, this scene is done.
副导:好,换个镜位
Alright, let’s change a shot.
副导:丽丽姐,不好意思,等一下,等一下喔,换个镜位。
Excuse me, Lily. We wanna do a transition…please wait a minute.
演员:ㄟ,剧本勒?
Eh, where is the script?
化妆:ㄟ,丽丽姐要不要补个妆?
Hey, Lily, do you want me to touch up on your make-up?
演员:不急,等他们弄好来再补。
No hurry, let’s do the touch-up when they are done.
演员:麻烦一下,谢谢,谢谢。
Excuse me… thank you.
副导:便当来了没有?
Where are the box meals?
副导:妳他妈的中午便当在哪里呀?
Where are the fucking lunch boxes?
演员:喂...倩,...嗯。
Hello…Cherry…Yup.
演员:拍戏呀,今天天黑就收工了。
I am taking a shot…and will be finished before it gets dark
演员:嗯,好啦,忙完再打给妳。
Well…Okay, I’ll call you when it’s done.
演员:嗯,掰掰。
Okay, byebye.
副导:ㄟ,小妹,看丽丽姐要不要补妆啊? 好。
Hey, sis. Check out if Lily wanna do the touch-up. Okay.
演员:没有关系啦,等一下正式录再补就好了。
That’s alright. I’ll do the touch-up before you begin filming officially.
演员:心肝...
Sweetie…
演员:起床了没?
Did you get up?
演员:喔,刚起来喔。
Oh…you just got up.
演员:那你中午想吃什么?
What do you wanna eat for lunch?
演员:啊...家里只剩水饺了喔。
Ah…There’re only some dumplings left in the fridge.
演员:嗯。
Well.
演员:不然你到外面买。
Or you can go buy some food.
演员:嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
演员:啊姐姐勒?
Where’s your sister?
演员:喔...好啦。
Oh…Alright.
演员:你也不能一直玩电脑喔。
Don’t play the computer game all the time.
演员:嗯。
Okay.
演员:功课要做,要复习,好不好?
Remember to do your assignment and review the handouts, Okay?
演员:对呀...
Yup.
演员:还有...帮妈妈扫地一下。
And please sweep the floor for mommy.
演员:嗯,谢谢啰!
Yeah, thank you!
演员:嗯,好啦,掰掰。
Okay, alright, byebye.
副导:小伟,丽丽姐的咖啡勒?
David, where’s Lily’s coffee?
演员:不急...不急...
No rush…no rush.
演员:我很急呢!...好啦...
I am in a rush! Alright…
演员:喂...宝贝...
Hello…babe…
演员:嗯...
Yup…
演员:妈妈就想说妳刚刚在玩电脑呀!
Mommy thought that you were playing computer games.
演员:嗯哼...
Uh-huh…
演员:这样子喔。
So….
演员:好啦...
Alright…
演员:跟同学出去要小心喔。
Be careful when hanging out with your classmates.
演员:嗯...
Umm…
演员:好...
Okay…
演员:好...
Okay…
演员:妈妈天黑就收工了。
Mommy will finish my work before it gets dark.
演员:嗯...灯光打好,妈妈要录影了喔。
Okay…the light’s up…Mommy’s gonna take the shot.
演员:好...好...掰掰。
Okay…alright…byebye.
演员:我...补妆一下...补妆一下。
I…I wanna do the touch-up…the touch-up.
副导:丽丽姐,没关系。
That’s ok, Lily.
副导:不急不急不急,丽丽姐慢慢来没关系喔。
No rush no rush at all, Lily take your time!
演员:吼...副导...
Oh my god, Mr. Assistant director…
演员:我光你的声音,我就很急了啦。
Your voice makes me feel in a big rush!
副导:好,都差不多了喔。
Okay. Everything’s ready.
副导:马上来...马上来喔。
Gonna start in a minute…right now.
副导:导演...稍等一下,稍等一下。
Director…hold on…just a second.
副导:对,对,对,马上好。
Yup, yeah…will be ready in a second.
副导:补个Long景,补个Long景。
Take an extra long shot, take one more long shot.
演员:好了啦...好了啦...我就知道啦。 现场准备,现场准备。
Alright, okay, I knew it. Everything’s ready, all ready.
演员:你一定要讲说:不急,不急,就等妳。
You must say: no rush, no rush, we’ll all wait for you.
演员:来啦...来啦...来啦
I’m coming…I’m coming.
演员:好了,导演,我来了。
Alright, director, here I am.
副导:谢谢丽丽姐,谢谢丽丽姐。
Thank you Lily, thank you Lily.
副导:哎...不要拍了啦。
Gosh…Stop shooting anymore.
我来说两句排行榜