> 第五届全球华人非常短片创意盛典 > 国内赛区微剧本
电视剧 | 电影 | 综艺 | 纪录片 | 新闻

《朋友》

2012年09月30日17:03
来源:搜狐娱乐

  咖啡与手机系列 No.1

  《朋友》What Are Friend For

  立帆:喂,你好。

  Hello, speaking please.

  立帆:嗯,我是。

  Yes, I am.

  立帆:喔...

  Well…

  立帆:喔...那个...过期了是不是?

  Oh…that’s already overdue?

  立帆:喔...我之前都出差啦,所以没注意到帐单。

  Well…I was in a business trip, so I didn’t notice the statement.

  立帆:喔...罚那么多喔!

  Oh my god…the late fee is too much!

  立帆:那这样子...那我如果说...我今天如果就先去缴的话...

  Then…how about…if I pay today…

  立帆:可不可以就不要罚那个违约金啊!

  Could the late fee be waived?

  立帆:喔...好,好,好。

  Oh...okay...alright.

  立帆:我缴那个最低应缴款。

  I’ll pay the minimum amount.

  立帆:好好,我马上去处里喔,不好意思。

  Okay...I’ll pay it right away…I’m sorry.

  立帆:等一下,我...我电话插播,我先挂...掰掰。

  Well...there’s another call on line…I got to go…byebye.

  立帆:喂...

  Hello…

  立帆:嗯...怎么啦?

  Umm...What’s up?

  立帆:弟弟补习班费用要缴是吧。

  Got to pay the kid’s tuition fee?

  立帆:要缴二个月喔。

  For two-month session?

  立帆:我现在...

  Now I….

  立帆:我现在...真的不够用啦。

  I really don’t have that much money right now.

  立帆:妳再多给我几天,我再想办法好不好?

  Give me few more days...I’ll try to get the money, okay?

  立帆:好...O.K.

  Alright…Okay.

  Meggy:来了。

  I’m coming!

  Meggy:谁呀?

  Who’s that?

  立帆:喔 大嫂

  Hello…Meggy.

  Meggy:嘿,你怎么会来

  Hey, how come you got time to drop by?

  立帆:我...我找正伟。

  I…I am looking for David.

  Meggy:好,你等一下,你坐一下。

  Okay. Wait a second and have a seat.

  Meggy:正伟,立帆来找你了。

  David, Lee is here for you.

  正伟:立帆,好久不见了。

  Lee! Long time no see!

  立帆:嘿...呵呵...好久不见了。

  Hey, Haha…long time no see.

  正伟:鼻子这么灵啊,我才在煮咖啡你就来。

  You really got a doggy nose! You just dropped by while I was cooking coffee.

  正伟:要糖还是要奶?...要奶不要糖吧,是吧?

  Add sugar or milk?...You want milk but no sugar, right?

  正伟:喝喝看,Roger这次的豆子还不错。

  Taste it…Roger’s coffee beans are quite good this time.

  立帆:喔...我闻闻看。

  Well…Let me smell it…

  正伟:你的专用杯呢!

  Your reserved cup!

  正伟:它的主人,多久没来了你。

  It belongs to you…you haven’t been here for so long…

  正伟:不好意思,接个电话。

  Excuse me, just a second.

  正伟:哎,不重要,不管。

  Well…not important…forget it.

  正伟:怎么样?最近好不好?

  What’s up? How are you doing these days?

  立帆:最近...最近还不错啊。

  These days…I’m doing fine these days.

  立帆:前阵子...拍些戏啊。

  I took several movies a while ago…

  立帆:然后...还过的去。

  And…still can make a living…

  正伟:还过的去。

  Still can make a living…

  立帆:对啊。

  Yeah.

  正伟:你老婆那边呢?

  How’s your wife?

  立帆:就...偶尔还是会回去啊,看看小孩啊。

  Well…I go back to see the kids occasionally.

  立帆:大概就这样啰。

  That’s it.

  正伟:小孩不能没有爸爸陪在旁边嘛。

  The kids can’t grow without their father.

  正伟:什么叫偶尔回去看看?

  What do you mean “occasionally”?

  正伟:是跟你讲实在话啦。

  I am telling you the truth.

  正伟:你老婆...哎呀...

  Your wife…well…

  正伟:你就跟她...说一说嘛。

  Just try to talk to her.

  正伟:怎么让小孩...跟著她呢?

  How come the kids belong to her?

  正伟:当爸爸的每天不能看到小孩,哪对呀?

  How can a father not see his kids everyday?

  正伟:是啊 是不是

  Can you? Am I right?

  正伟:我问你。

  Let me ask you…

  正伟:那个女的你处理掉没?

  Did you cut off with that woman?

  立帆:喔...

  Oh…

  立帆:那个到后来...处理掉了。

  I cut off with her…finally.

  正伟:那就好啊。

  That’s great.

  正伟:那就好好回去跟你老婆讲嘛。

  Then just go back and talk to your wife.

  正伟:干嘛弄的离婚那么难看,还上头条 。

  You guys’ divorce became the top news, and it really looks bad.

  正伟:你既然那边都处理掉了,那就回去跟你老婆好好讲嘛!

  Since you’ve already cut off with that woman, then just have a good talk with your wife.

  立帆:嗯

  Yeah.

  正伟:干嘛走到离婚那么难看的路呢?

  How come you guys wanna end up with divorce?

  正伟:就跟她跪,跟她求。

  Just kneel and beg her.

  正伟:你想想看,一切都以小孩当目标嘛

  Just remember everything you do is for your kids.

  正伟:小孩最重要,好不好?

  The kids are most important, okay?

  立帆:好,有道理。

  Okay, this makes sense.

  正伟:没事啦,大男人。

  Hey, man. Everything’s gonna be alright.

  立帆:......O.K.啦,嗯。

  …Okay. I see.

  正伟:说真的啦...

  Tell me the truth…

  正伟:到底混的怎么样?

  How are you doing these days?

  正伟:我是...觉得...最担心你就是...

  I am worried about you most…

  正伟:工作比较不稳定。

  Cause you don’t get a stable job.

  立帆:工作啊...

  The job…

  正伟:你看...你又不签经纪人。

  Look…You don’t have an agent.

  正伟:在这圈子里混,你没有经纪人,你怎么跟人家混啊。

  In the business, how can you have a good development without an agent?

  正伟:少一个人帮你推,少一个人帮你挡...

  No one pushes you to success and blocks the bad things for you.

  正伟:我知道你是个性的关系。

  I know it’s because of your personality.

  正伟:人家外面怎么说你...哎,我都不管他们。

  I don’t give a shit about how people talk about you.

  立帆:嗯...

  Umm…

  正伟:咱们哥们我们很清楚。

  We are buddy and I know you so well.

  立帆:其实...我也很努力。

  Actually…I work hard.

  立帆:只是...

  I just…

  立帆:哎...

  Sigh…

  立帆:哎...刚刚好嘛...而且我也不会做别的。

  Uh-huh…It just happens to be that…I can’t do other jobs either.

  立帆:就只能在这圈子,混一混啊...

  I can barely make a living in this business.

  正伟:怎么讲这种话勒...

  How can you say so?

  立帆:这样子...

  Well…

  立帆:我......

  I…

  立帆:ㄟ,大嫂忙完了没?

  Eh…Does Maggy finish her stuffs?

  正伟:啊...

  Ah…

  正伟:喔...你等一下。

  Well…wait a second.

  正伟:要不要吃点东西?

  Wanna eat something?

  正伟:吃点东西...吃点东西。

  Eat something…eat something.

  正伟:老婆...

  Honey…

  正伟:嘿...

  Hey…

  正伟:弄点吃的好不好?

  Can you get us something to eat?

  正伟:我跟立帆很久没吃吃饭。

  I haven’t had a meal with Lee for a long time.

  正伟:啊,帮我弄个酒...

  Ah…get me some beer.

  正伟:开个啤酒...热死啦...啊...

  Let’s get a beer…it’s hot today…ah…

  Meggy:喔...好...

  Oh…Okay…

  正伟:喝个啤酒,天气热喝个啤酒好不好?

  Today’s really hot, so let’s have some beer, okay?

  立帆:谢谢大嫂喔...麻烦妳了。

  Thank you so much, Maggy.

  正伟:后面没什么事吧?

  You got any plan in the future?

  立帆:后面啊...哈...

  In the future?...ha…

  正伟:就先吃...先吃...先不要谈,先过好现在的生活。

  Just eat first…let’s not talk about the future. Just have a good life now.

  立帆:你知道...其实我也很努力嘛。

  You know that…I really work hard.

  立帆:啊...你知道...跟她分了之后呢...

  Well…guess what…since we got divorced,

  立帆:每个剧组...只要用了她,就不会用我啊...

  every movie that she’s in, the crew wouldn’t choose me.

  立帆:所以就...过的比较辛苦一点。

  So…life’s getting hard ever since that.

  正伟:不要这样想嘛。

  Don’t be so negative.

  正伟:既然演艺圈不好混...那就不要混...好不好?

  Since the showbiz is not easy to make a living, just get out of it, okay?

  正伟:看到新闻才在报

  The latest news said…

  正伟:现在很多年轻人,就之前裁...裁...裁员之后,都出来摆地摊。

  Now many laid-off young workers do their own businesses as street vendors.

  Meggy:嘿...正伟。等一下记得帮Tina缴学费,已经拖很久勒。

  Hey, David. Remember to pay Tina’s tuition fee…haven’t pay it for a long time.

  正伟:好,我知道我知道。

  Yup, I know I know.

  Meggy:还有那个水电、瓦斯、电话费也顺便缴一缴啦...

  And also the water, electricity, gas, and telephone fees.

  正伟:这...这不是银行转的吗?...好啦好啦,我再去查一下。

  Aren’t these automatically transferred from our bank account? Alright, I’ll check it out.

  立帆:正伟,我跟你说...我...哇,对了...

  David, you know I….Wow, gees!

  立帆:我这时间...我要先去...试个镜。

  I am going to an audition right now!

  正伟:不...吃个饭吗?

  Don’t you garb something to eat first?

  立帆:我试镜不能迟到啦,所以...要赶时间啦。

  I can’t be late in the audition, so…I am in a hurry.

  立帆:没关系,没关系。我那个试完镜以后怎么样,我再跟你连络好了。

  That’s alright. After my audition, I’ll talk to you about the result.

  立帆:谢谢喔,谢谢你咖啡,真的很好喝。

  Thanks for your coffee. It really tastes great.

  正伟:好好好...嘿,要通电话...不要再消失了喔,好不好?

  Okay okay…Hey remember to call me…don’t disappear again, okay?

  正伟:哎呀,这立帆怎么会这么粗心啊。

  Come on…how come Lee’s so careless!

  正伟:ㄟ,老婆。

  Hey, Maggy.

  Meggy:ㄟ

  Yes?

  正伟:立帆他把…手机掉我们家,我拿下去给他,我一会儿马上回来。

  Lee forgot his cell phone. I’m gonna take it to him downstairs and will be back in a minute.

  正伟:嘿,立帆。

  Hey, Lee.

  立帆:嘿,你怎么跑出来啦?

  Hey, why do you come out?

  正伟:弟弟生日要到了,先包个红包给他。

  Your kid’s birthday is coming. This is a gift for him.

  正伟:多的你就先留著,就当我先投资你摆地摊的事。

  You can keep the extra money first as my investment to your street vendor business.

  立帆:嗯,谢谢喔。

  Well, thank you.

  正伟:谢什么啦...赶快去试镜。

  Don’t thank me anymore…go to audition right away!

  立帆:喔...对,试镜。...我,马上去了喔

  Oh…yeah, the audition. I’m going now.

  正伟:赶快赶快

  Hurry hurry!

  立帆:帮我跟大嫂打声招呼

  Say goodbye to Maggy for me!

  正伟:好...没问题没问题

  Sure…No problem.

  正伟:加油!加油!

  Go get it! Go!

我要发布

  • 热点视频
  • 影视剧
  • 综艺
  • 原创
锦绣缘

同步热播-锦绣缘

主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
神雕侠侣

大结局-神雕侠侣

主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
封神英雄榜

同步热播-封神英雄榜

主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓

六颗子弹

主演:尚格·云顿/乔·弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
龙虎少年队2

龙虎少年队2

主演:艾斯·库珀/ 查宁·塔图姆/ 乔纳·希尔

《奔跑吧兄弟》

baby14岁写真曝光

《我看你有戏》

李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠

《明星同乐会》

李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱

《非你莫属》

美女模特教老板走秀

《一站到底》

曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观

搜狐视频娱乐播报

柳岩被迫成赚钱工具

大鹏嘚吧嘚

大屁小P虐心恋

匆匆那年第16集

匆匆那年大结局

隐秘而伟大第二季

乔杉遭粉丝骚扰

The Kelly Show

男闺蜜的尴尬初夜

客服热线:86-10-58511234

客服邮箱:kf@vip.sohu.com