> 第五届全球华人非常短片创意盛典 > 国内赛区微剧本
电视剧 | 电影 | 综艺 | 纪录片 | 新闻

《狮子座》

2012年09月30日17:09
来源:搜狐娱乐

  《狮子座》

  Game Over —Breaking up with Leo’s man

  男友:妳今天怎么穿这样就出门

  How can you go out in this outfit today?

  女友:喂 拜讬 这是时下最流行的复古风耶 懂不懂啊

  Hey, come on, retro style is back this year, see?

  男友:复古也不是这样

  This is not retro style.

  女友:ㄟ

  Hey…

  男友:干嘛啦

  What?

  女友:帮我拿包包

  Take the bag for me.

  男友:自己拿

  Take it yourself.

  主管:ㄟ

  Eh…

  主管:是啊

  Yeah.

  主管:没有

  No…

  主管:我现在跟那个重要的客户开会

  I am in the meeting with that important client,

  主管:所以今天会晚一点回去

  so I’ll go home late today.

  主管:好 掰

  Okay, bye.

  主管:嗨 美女

  Hey, gorgeous.

  主管:那个...给我两杯...

  I want two glasses of that…

  主管:坏坏狄克

  Playful Dick.

  主管:一杯妳的 一杯我的

  One is yours, and the other is mine.

  侍者:什么东西

  What?

  主管:那就...一杯Beer好了

  Then…I’ll have just a glass of beer.

  主管:谢谢

  Thank you.

  主管:这边生意平常好不好啊

  How’s the business?

  侍者:嗯 还不错啊

  Well, not bad.

  侍者:蛮多人的

  Lots of customers everyday.

  主管:好像就我一个人

  I am the only one today,

  主管:所以...我是妳的VIP啰

  so…I am your VIP, right?

  主管:好酒耶

  Nice beer!

  主管:拿个杯子嘛 我们一起喝啊

  Get a glass! Let’s drink together!

  侍者:不用了 谢谢

  Nope, thanks.

  主管:Daven

  Daven,

  主管:你怎么也过来了

  How come you are here?

  男友:陶哥

  Hey, Tod.

  男友:你今天怎么一个人啊

  You are here alone today?

  主管:对呀

  Yeah.

  主管:我那个下班嘛

  I just got off work.

  主管:不想等塞车

  Don’t wanna get stuck in a traffic jam.

  主管:所以就过来这边 Happy Hour 晃一晃

  So I came here to have some happy hours.

  主管:这位是...

  Who’s this…

  男友:这是我女朋友Judy

  This is my girlfriend, Judy.

  主管:妳好

  How are you doing?

  男友:这是我主管陶哥

  This is my boss, Tod.

  女友:陶哥你好

  Nice to meet you, Tod.

  主管:那就...这样子...妳们不介意就一起坐吧

  Then…you guys come drink with me if you don’t mind.

  主管:来来来 请坐 请坐

  Come on, please, have a seat.

  主管:老闆啊

  Hey, excuse me…

  主管:帮我们拿两份菜单给他们看一下喔

  Please give them two menus…

  主管:妳们好好看一下喔

  You guys check out the menu first…

  主管:想吃什么呢 就点什么

  Just order whatever you want.

  主管:先说好喔 今天让我请

  My treat today, deal?

  男友:陶哥 不用 好啊好啊 谢谢陶哥

  No, Tod…(Oh! Thank you, Tod.)

  女友:陶哥人真的很好耶

  Tod is really nice!

  女友:不知道...请问...

  Well…May I ask…

  女友:在哪里高就啊

  …what do you do?

  男友:刚刚不是说过了

  I just said it…

  男友:陶哥是我主管

  Tod is my boss.

  女友:不好意思喔

  I’m sorry.

  女友:都是我贵人多忘事啦 拍谢喔

  I totally forgot it…I am so sorry.

  男友:陶哥不好意思 她今天不知道哪跟筋不对

  Sorry, Tod. I have no idea what’s wrong with her today.

  女友:陶哥 你喝啤酒配花生就饱了喔

  Tod, it’s enough for you just have some beer and peanuts?

  女友:会不会 我们点一些菜 你钱带不够啊

  Do you have enough money if we order some meals?

  主管:这个...

  Well…

  主管:你女朋友很爱说笑喔

  Your girlfriend is funny.

  主管:挺幽默的

  Very humorous.

  主管:真是看不出来喔

  You really can’t tell a book by its cover!

  男友:陶哥不好意思

  Sorry, Tod.

  男友:今天不知道哪跟筋不对

  There’s something wrong with her today.

  女友:哪有...

  Nothing wrong!

  女友:我妈说喔 我们做人一定要很实在 说话要诚实

  My mom always says we should be decent and honest.

  主管:这句话喔 有道理

  Well, this makes sense!

  主管:妳看

  See…

  主管:这年头嘛

  Today in the society…

  主管:哪里找这么直率的女孩 对不对 谢谢

  Where can we find a girl that’s so straightforward, right? Thank you.

  男友:陶哥 真不好意思

  Really sorry, Tod.

  女友:有没有海瓜子啊

  Do you have stir fried clams?

  主管:海瓜子啊

  Fried clams…

  主管:嗨 美女啊

  Hey, gorgeous!

  主管:妳们这边有没有这个...高级一点的....

  Do you have something…more expensive…like stir fried clams?

  侍者:没有

  No.

  主管:没卖是吧

  You don’t have fried clams?

  女友:喂

  Hello,

  女友:没有啊 今天没事啊

  No, I got nothing to do today.

  女友:在家很无聊

  I am so bored at home.

  女友:好啊

  Okay.

  女友:看电影 好啊

  Let’s go to the movie.

  女友:那...你要不要约陶哥啊

  Well…why don’t you ask Tod to come with us?

  女友:你不觉得他长得很帅吗

  He’s really good looking, don’t you think?

  女友:我又没有说什么

  I didn’t say anything…

  女友:就想说他你主管嘛

  Just because he is your boss…

  女友:不要就不要

  Then just don’t ask him.

  女友:好啦 待会见 掰掰

  Alright, see you later, byebye.

  男友:那...等一下我们去看电影

  Well…let’s go to the movie later.

  女友:好啊

  Okay.

  女友:只有我们两个喔

  Only the two of us?

  男友:不然还有谁

  Or who else?

  女友:我是想说...

  I just thought…

  女友:以为你会约陶哥啦

  I thought you would ask Tod…

  女友:你不觉得他人很nice 又长得很帅吗

  Don’t you think he’s nice and good looking?

  男友:妳到底是我女朋友还是他女朋友

  So you are my girlfriend or his girlfriend?

  男友:整天陶哥陶哥的叫

  Everyday is “Tod”…

  男友:妳跟他很熟是不是啊

  You two are very close, aren’t you?

  女友:没有啊

  We are not…

  女友:我就想说 他是你主管

  I just thought he is your boss…

  女友:上次去小酒馆 聊的很开心啊

  And we really had fun last time in the bistro.

  女友:想说就约一起出来玩嘛

  So I thought we can have fun together this time.

  男友:妳想跟他出去 妳就跟他出去

  If you wanna have fun with him, then just go!

  男友:我不跟妳出去了

  I don’t wanna go out with you.

  女友:你干嘛这样

  How come you act like this!

  女友:你不喜欢他 我就不说了嘛

  I won’t say anything if you don’t like him.

  男友:妳是怎样啊

  What’s wrong with you?

  男友:穿衣服没穿衣服的品味

  Don’t have good taste in clothing…

  男友:出去对外像白痴一样

  And act like an idiot when we go out…

  男友:妳要怎样 随便妳啦

  You can do whatever you want.

  男友:我受不了了 再见

  I can put up with you anymore, bye.

  与狮子座分手技巧

  Tips to break up with the Leo

  狮子男就像波斯猫,要以他为中心千万别去碰别的猫‬。

  He is like the Persian cat, so you should put your full attention to him rather than other guys.

  他爱面子不喜欢说话时被吐槽,

  He always wants save his face and doesn’t like others to pull his leg.

  如果女友打扮很寒酸老套,

  If you often wear sloppy or old outfits,

  在男友面前耍白痴和每天称赞他主管有多帅,

  and keep playing dumb and saying how handsome his boss is,

  他铁定受不了。

  He would definitely break it off.

我要发布

  • 热点视频
  • 影视剧
  • 综艺
  • 原创
锦绣缘

同步热播-锦绣缘

主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
神雕侠侣

大结局-神雕侠侣

主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
封神英雄榜

同步热播-封神英雄榜

主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓

六颗子弹

主演:尚格·云顿/乔·弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
龙虎少年队2

龙虎少年队2

主演:艾斯·库珀/ 查宁·塔图姆/ 乔纳·希尔

《奔跑吧兄弟》

baby14岁写真曝光

《我看你有戏》

李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠

《明星同乐会》

李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱

《非你莫属》

美女模特教老板走秀

《一站到底》

曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观

搜狐视频娱乐播报

柳岩被迫成赚钱工具

大鹏嘚吧嘚

大屁小P虐心恋

匆匆那年第16集

匆匆那年大结局

隐秘而伟大第二季

乔杉遭粉丝骚扰

The Kelly Show

男闺蜜的尴尬初夜

客服热线:86-10-58511234

客服邮箱:kf@vip.sohu.com