咖啡与手机系列 No.7
《始作俑者篇》
The Sinner
立帆:谢谢 谢谢喔
Thank you, thank you so much.
立帆:哈罗
Hello.
立帆:我特地 特地为妳买的
I bought it for…for you.
立帆:午餐
It’s lunch.
立帆:很好吃的 趁热吃吧
It’s really good. Have some.
紫君:不用
No, thanks.
立帆:啊
What?
紫君:你自己留著吃
You keep it.
女同事:ㄟ 立帆
Hey, Li Fan!
立帆:ㄟ 妳也在这喔 好巧喔
Hey! What are you doing here?
立帆:坐、坐、坐
Have a seat!
女同事:你自己一个人喔
Are you with anyone?
立帆:我喔
Me?
立帆:没有啦
Yeah, of course!
立帆:我刚刚刚好跟剧组开个会
I just had a meeting with my team.
立帆:所以我现在...
Well…
立帆:就坐在这边闲著也是闲著嘛
Well, I am kind of bored, you know.
立帆:看看剧本啰
So, yeah, I’m reviewing the script.
立帆:哈啰
Hello.
立帆:这便当买给妳们吃的
This is for you!
女同事:啊 真的喔
Oh, wow, really?
立帆:哈啰
Hello.
女同事:怎么这么久啊
What takes you so long?
立帆:不好意思
I’m sorry.
立帆:这便当 是给妳们的
These are for you.
立帆:ㄟ 妳来啦 谢谢 谢谢
Hey, there you are! Thank you, thank you!
女同事:好温暖喔
Wow, it’s so warm!
立帆:我刚刚去买来的热咖啡
Hot coffee, I just bought it!
女同事:ㄟ 谢谢
Hey, thank you!
女同事:很冷ㄟ 你要不要啊
It’s really cold now, are you sure you don’t want one?
立帆:不用啦 就给妳们两个喝啊
No! that’s for you!
紫君:喂
Hey.
紫君:谢谢你的便当喔
Thanks for your packed lunch.
紫君:想也知道是你买的
You bought them, right? I knew it.
紫君:每天都一样啊!
It’s the same every day.
紫君:嗯 我今天六点下班 你可以来接我吗
Um, I will be off work at six. Can you come pick me up?
紫君:嗯
Um.
紫君:好啊
Okay.
紫君:那晚点见
See you then.
紫君:掰掰
Bye.
立帆:好啦
Okay.
立帆:电梯在那了喔 我先走了喔
Elevator’s here, I gotta go.
立帆:掰掰喔
See you.
立帆:晚上妳上班到几点
When will you be off work?
紫君:六点
At six.
立帆:六点吗 O.K.
At six? Okay.
立帆:好 那我一定记得来接妳喔
Okay, I will go pick you up.
紫君:掰掰
Bye.
立帆:那个...
Well…
立帆:下次换热可可 对不对
Hot chocolate next time, is that right?
立帆:立帆:妳刚刚有说
Well, you just said.
立帆:热可可
Hot Chocolate.
立帆:好好好 掰掰喔
Okay, no problem. Bye.
立帆:热可可加焦糖
Hot chocolate with caramel.
立帆:好 掰掰
Okay. Bye.
紫君:掰掰
Goodbye.
紫君:好甜喔!
It’s so sweet
立帆:很甜是不是
It tastes too sweet?
立帆:妳不是最爱喝甜的
I thought you like sweet.
紫君:那你喝我的
Wanna have some?
立帆:妳电话响
You cell phone.
紫君:喂
Hello?
紫君:喔...
Oh.
紫君:跟他啊
With him?
紫君:哎呀...
Oh man!
立帆:哈啰
Hello?
立帆:还好吧
Is everything alright?
紫君:我同事...他们都在怪我
My co-workers, they are blaming me.
立帆:怪妳什么
For what?
紫君:明明知道你有老婆了
You’ve got a wife!
紫君:还跟你在一起
And I’m seeing you.
紫君:这样我会当第三者ㄟ
That makes me “the other woman”
立帆:好啦 对不起啦
Alright, alright, I’m sorry.
立帆:我知道 这...这的确是我的问题
I know, it’s…it’s my problem.
立帆:委屈妳了
It’s unfair for you.
我来说两句排行榜