> 第五届全球华人非常短片创意盛典 > 国内赛区微剧本
电视剧 | 电影 | 综艺 | 纪录片 | 新闻

《天蝎座》

2012年09月30日18:11
来源:搜狐娱乐

  《天蝎座》

  Game Over —Breaking up with Scorpio’s man

  男友:喂...我知道这是语音信箱,妳现在到底在哪里

  Hello, I know this is the voice mail, where are you?

  男友:妳听到我留言之后 麻烦妳打个电话给我好吗 谢谢 掰掰

  Please call me after you hear the message, thanks, byebye.

  男友:喂...我知道我刚刚已经留过一次言 但是我还是要赶快跟妳讲

  Hello…I know I just left a message, but I still want to talk to you as soon as possible.

  男友:请妳接到电话听到留言

  Please call me right away when you hear the message,

  男友:赶快打电话给我 我有很急的事要找妳好吗 谢谢 掰掰

  I got something really important to tell you. Thanks, byebye.

  男友:喂...妳刚刚为什么没接电话

  Hello…how come you didn’t answer my calls?

  男友:那妳有没有听到我留言

  Did you hear my messages?

  男友:妳在哪里啊

  Where are you?

  男友:哪个朋友

  Which friend?

  男友:为什么那么多男生的声音

  How come there’re so many guys’ voices?

  男友:好 好 好 不管 不管

  Okay, okay…I won’t ask you anymore.

  男友:我现在下班过去接妳

  I just got off work and I’ll go and pick you up.

  男友:妳在那里等我

  Just wait for me over there.

  男友:好啦 掰

  Okay. Bye.

  男友:妳整天窝在家里干嘛啦

  How come you stay at home all day long?

  女友:看玫瑰铜灵眼啊

  Watching the Taiwanese CSI.

  男友:准备什么面纸盒 看玫瑰铜灵眼会掉眼泪吗

  You got tissues by your side, did you cry when watching that TV drama?

  女友:那个很精彩啦

  That’s amazing!

  男友:哎 一看就假的嘛 那演的嘛

  Oh! Everything looks fake…it’s just a drama!

  女友:他要杀她了啦

  He’s goanna kill her!

  男友:真的很没营养耶

  It’s really dull…

  男友:走啦 我们出去好不好

  Come on! Let’s go out, okay?

  男友:妳看妳要吃什么 去哪里逛我载妳去 不要看这个啦 拜讬 去哪里啦

  Please don’t watch this anymore! I can drive you wherever you want, and see what you wanna have for dinner.

  男友:都可以呀 妳要去哪里都可以呀

  Wherever you wanna go is okay for me.

  女友:啊 我刚刚看电视

  Ah! I just saw it on TV…

  女友:饶河夜市那有个很厉害的挽面师父耶

  There’s a one person who’s really good at face threading in the Raohe night market.

  女友:不然我们去挽面好了

  Why not go face threading!

  男友:挽什么面 拜讬 现在哪有什么人在挽面

  Come on! Nobody is getting face threading these days.

  男友:去饶河夜市是吃药燉排骨 没有人去挽面的啦

  People go there to have stew ribs with herbs…not for face threading!

  女友:那个传统 很有名 很厉害的好不好

  The traditional facial is famous and it really works!

  女友:很多人在排队耶

  Lots of people are in lines!

  男友:ㄟ 如果挽个面 妳皮肤过敏怎么办

  Hey, what if you get face threading and get allergic?

  女友:不会啦 刚刚就说很多人在排队啊

  It won’t be! Lots of people are in lines!

  男友:很多人 电视讲的能信喔

  Lots of people…How can you believe in TV news?

  女友:ㄟ 我家不是没人吗 你怎么进来的

  Eh? It’s only me in my house, then how did you get in?

  男友:妳弟弟开的啊

  You brother let me in.

  女友:他呢

  Where’s he?

  男友:开门就出去啦

  He just opened the door for me and then went out.

  女友:喔

  Okay.

  男友:妳刚刚去哪里

  Where did you go?

  女友:朋友家啊

  A friend’s house.

  男友:哪个朋友

  Which friend?

  女友:就朋友嘛 讲了你也不认识 说那么多

  Just a friend…You don’t know him at all, why bother…

  女友:我刚买了东西 反正我弟弟不在 就一起吃吧

  I just bought some food…let’s finish it since my brother’s not home.

  男友:买什么

  What did you get?

  女友:我刚刚在计程车上 听到电台广播 那个麻藷超有名的耶

  I was in the taxi just now and heard the radio news about the famous mochi,

  女友:我就绕过去买啦

  so I asked the driver to stop by the stand.

  男友:路边摊的喔

  The mochi is from the street vendor?

  男友:拜讬 那卫不卫生啊 怎么买这种东西

  Come on! Is it clean? How could you buy it?

  女友:call in超多人说很棒很好吃耶

  Lots of people called in and said it’s super yummy!

  男友:拜讬 那种路边摊都很不卫生好不好

  Come on! Street vendors don’t care about food hygiene!

  女友:开电视

  Turn on the TV.

  女友:玫瑰铜灵眼

  Taiwanse CSI is on…

  男友:妳回来就是为了看这种节目喔

  You came back just for this kind of program?

  女友:不然我在朋友家跟他抢电视 多不好意思啊

  I couldn’t ask my friend to switch the channel.

  女友:快啦 玫瑰铜灵眼啦

  Come on, let’s see the Taiwanese CSI!

  男友:要看自己开

  Turn it on yourself.

  女友:要不要吃便当

  Do you wanna have the box meal?

  男友:不要

  No.

  男友:妳那衣服怎么回事

  What’s wrong with your clothes?

  男友:为什么那么多毛

  How come lots of dog hair gets on your clothes?

  女友:就朋友家养狗

  There’s a dog in my friend’s house.

  女友:换季会掉毛啊

  Dogs shed between seasons.

  女友:拍一拍不就好了

  It’s no big deal…just pat it off.

  男友:ㄟ拜讬 那很脏耶

  Oh, come on, it’s dirty.

  女友:你不吃便当 那我吃喔

  I’ll have the box meal if you don’t wanna eat.

  女友:你看什么啊

  What are you reading?

  男友:smart

  The Smart Magazine.

  女友:喂

  Hello,

  女友:有啦

  Yeah…

  女友:我有买东西吃

  I’ve already get something for dinner.

  女友:那你也要记得买东西吃喔

  Also remember to have your dinner!

  女友:掰掰

  Byebye.

  男友:谁打来的

  Who just called?

  女友:就朋友啊

  Just a friend.

  男友:男的女的

  Man or woman?

  女友:男的啊 就以前公司的同事嘛

  It’s a guy…Just a colleague in the previous company.

  男友:妳自己吃 我要走了

  Have dinner yourself…I’m leaving.

  女友:你不是要来找我吗 怎么又要走啦

  Don’t you come for me? Why are you leaving?

  男友:妳不是要看电视吗

  You wanna watch TV, don’t you?

  男友:妳看就好了 我要走了

  Just watch it yourself. I wanna take off.

  女友:那我要吃饭了 我要看玫瑰铜灵眼喔

  Then I wanna have dinner and watch the drama.

  男友:我要走了喔

  I am leaving!

  女友:喔 掰掰

  Oh, byebye.

  女友:你自己小心一点喔

  Take care!

  男友:我真的要走了喔

  I am really leaving!

  女友:嗯

  Okay,

  女友:你记得要吃饭喔

  Remember to have your dinner!

  男友:到了喔

  This is yours.

  女友:那你开车开慢一点喔 我上去看电视

  Drive slowly…I’ll go up stairs and watch TV.

  男友:嗯

  Okay…

  男友:ㄟ 等一下

  Well…wait a second,

  女友:怎么了

  What’s up?

  男友:我有话跟妳说

  I got something to talk to you.

  女友:什么话啊

  What’s that?

  男友:就...最近自己想很多啊

  I think about lots of things recently,

  男友:觉得...

  And I feel…

  男友:妳变得愈来愈俗气了

  you are getting vulgar…

  男友:就是...

  Things like…

  男友:喜欢看那个烂的电视节目啊

  the terrible TV drama you like a lot,

  男友:然后...听那些卖药广告

  and…the radio ads you listen and believe…

  男友:吃一些有的没有的东西

  the food you eat that’s not clean at all…

  男友:还有妳现在跟那些男生...

  And the guys…

  男友:不认识的也这样

  you are flirting with…

  男友:搞得很暧昧

  You don’t even know them much

  男友:其实我真的很爱妳啊

  I really love you very much,

  男友:可是妳自己一直这样下去

  But you keep falling like this…

  男友:我看...我们还是分手好了

  I think…Let’s just break up.

  女友:你说完了喔

  Did you finish talking?

  男友:嗯

  Yes.

  女友:那妳自己小心开车喔

  Then drive safely!

  女友:掰掰

  Byebye.

  与天蝎座分手技巧

  Tips to break up with the Scorpio

  天蝎男疑心病很重,跟他分手,要默默地从内而外,

  He is so suspicious. You have to break up with him step by step.

  开始变得幼稚、无聊、乏味,

  At the beginning, make yourself become childish, boring, and dull to him.

  让他开始猜疑更多,最后由他提出分手。

  Then he would be annoyed and more suspicious,

  and finally he would break it off.

我要发布

  • 热点视频
  • 影视剧
  • 综艺
  • 原创
锦绣缘

同步热播-锦绣缘

主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
神雕侠侣

大结局-神雕侠侣

主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
封神英雄榜

同步热播-封神英雄榜

主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓

六颗子弹

主演:尚格·云顿/乔·弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
龙虎少年队2

龙虎少年队2

主演:艾斯·库珀/ 查宁·塔图姆/ 乔纳·希尔

《奔跑吧兄弟》

baby14岁写真曝光

《我看你有戏》

李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠

《明星同乐会》

李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱

《非你莫属》

美女模特教老板走秀

《一站到底》

曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观

搜狐视频娱乐播报

柳岩被迫成赚钱工具

大鹏嘚吧嘚

大屁小P虐心恋

匆匆那年第16集

匆匆那年大结局

隐秘而伟大第二季

乔杉遭粉丝骚扰

The Kelly Show

男闺蜜的尴尬初夜

客服热线:86-10-58511234

客服邮箱:kf@vip.sohu.com