咖啡与手机系列 No.9
《真爱不真篇》
The Player
正伟:不要唱了啦
Stop singing!
Brinne:干嘛啦
What?
正伟:找立帆来呀
Go find Li fan
正伟:叫立帆过来唱呀 你唱这么开心干嘛
Ask him to come over. Why are you so happy?
立帆:妳在家住的好好的干嘛搬出来呀
Why are you moving out?
Brinne:打了啦
I called!
正伟:不要唱了啦
Stop singing!
外遇女:离东区住的近不好吗
Is it bad to live near eastern area?
外遇女:逛SOGO超方便的
It’s so easy for me to shop in SOGO!
立帆:喂
Hello?
立帆 Brinne啦
Brinne?
Brinne:我们在KTV呀
We are at KTV!
Brinne:没有啦 他叫你过来啦
No, he asks you to come over.
立帆:O.K. O.K. 好 等下见喔
Okay, Okay, fine, I’ll see you late.
外遇女:车钥匙啦 我朋友在约唱歌
Car key! My friends are inviting me to go karaoke
立帆:我朋友在约我们去唱歌
My friends are inviting us to go karaoke.
立帆:妳要不要去
Wanna go?
外遇女:好啊 反正我也没看过你几个朋友
Sounds great, I haven’t seen your friends anyways.
立帆:哈逻哈啰
Hey!
正伟:哎优 怎么这么慢啊
Hey! What takes you so long?
Brinne:立帆
Li Fan.
立帆:刚刚路上延后了一下
Traffic jam, you know.
Brinne:ㄟ 这谁呀 大嫂啊
Who is this? Your wife?
立帆:啊 没有 朋友啦
What? No, she’s just a friend.
正伟:什么大嫂 我看是二嫂勒
What wife? Not even close!
正伟:我是说打麻将那个二嫂 有没有
I mean the one who played mahjong with us.
正伟:二嫂啦
Yeah, that one!
外遇女:以后再有什么饭局啦 唱歌啦
If there’s any dinner or karaoke thing
外遇女:只要跟你朋友的 我都不要去了
As long as it’s your friends’ invitation, I’m so not going!
好啦 别这样说啦 好不好
Oh, come on, don’t say that, okay?
外遇女:所以呢 那你觉得呢
So? What do you think?
立帆:哎优 妳也知道嘛
Hey, you know it, right?
立帆:正伟就是那个嘴巴坏了点 所以呢
He never says anything good, so?
立帆:所以 没有啊 我跟他都十几年哥们了
Well, it’s nothing, we’re real tight.
立帆:所以呢 我就不好意思跟他说什么 说什么
So, I don’t know what to reply him, what do you think I should reply?
外遇女:说什么当然都不好
Nothing!
外遇女:大嫂 大嫂 我本来就不是大嫂嘛
Wife, wife, wife…I’m never your wife!
外遇女:本来就是第三者 第三者嘛
I’m the other woman!
立帆:第三者是指那种没感情 随便玩玩的 才是第三者
We feel nothing about the other woman, we don’t take it seriously, that’s so-called the other woman.
外遇女:所以呢 妳又不是啊 我是对妳认真的 那为什么不离婚呢
So? You’re not! I take you seriously! Then why don’t you get a divorce?
外遇女:你到底什么时候离婚
When the hell are you going to divorce?
外遇女:你不是口口声声说要离婚
You said that, remember? You said you will get a divorce!
外遇女:喔 好啦 离婚证书我看到了没
Oh, okay, did I see the divorce certificate?
立帆:妳就在给我多一点时间啦 好不好
Give me more time, okay?
外遇女:时间
Time?
外遇女:走了啦
Time flies!
外遇女同事:ㄟ 花
Hey, your flower.
外遇女:嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shhh…
外遇女:喂 好啦 我知道 就跟你讲说我在工作嘛
Okay, I got it, I got it, I told you I’m at work.
外遇女:晚一点再打来 晚一点再打来 先这样 先这样 掰掰
Call me later, okay, talk to you then.
外遇女同事:哇 都已经那个了 还这么夯喔
Wow, you’re so popular.
外遇女:闭嘴啦
Shut up.
立帆:喂 你好
Hey, hello?
立帆:嗯 我是
Yeah, this is Li Fan.
立帆:啊 撤通告喔
What? You wanna cancel it?
立帆:可以问下是什么原因吗
Can I know why?
立帆:喔 被换角
Oh, they want the other person.
立帆:喔 她想要接那部戏 所以...
Oh, it’s just, she wants to take a part. So…
立帆:制作单位有顾忌
They have scruples.
立帆:喔 了解
Oh, okay, I got it.
立帆:好 那下次希望还有机会
Okay, next time I hope we can get the chance.
立帆:O.K.
Okay.
立帆:好 没问题
Sure, no problem
立帆:掰掰 不会
Bye. Anytime!no problem.
我来说两句排行榜