咖啡与手机系列 No.6
《重生》
Restart
正伟:反正Betty那边的事 我会帮你打点好了
I’ve already worked out the issue and comforted Betty for you.
正伟:你就不用再跟她冲 好不好?…好
You don’t have to tiss her, okay?....Okay.
正伟:Brinne 你待会前面先放我下来就好
Brinne, just drop me off at the front.
Brinne:这里吗
Right here?
Brinne 嗯 你自己先回公司
Yup, you can go back to the office first.
立帆:喂 正伟啊
Hey, David.
立帆:喔…没有啦,我正好在外面拍戏,真的。
Oh…Nope, I am taking a shot outside right now, really.
立帆:ㄟ,拍一齣那个八点档,最新的。
Eh, the latest 8 o’clock TV drama.
立帆:是啊…是啊
Yeah…yeah.
立帆:ㄟ,不好意思,导演要喊Action了,我先去拍了喔
The director is saying “Action”, so I got to go.
立帆:好…好…掰掰…掰掰。
Okay…yeah…byebye.
立帆:参考看看喔,韩国进口的领带喔。
Come on! Great ties from Korea!
立帆:很便宜喔,两条还有特价喔。
Really cheap and got discount for two!
立帆:参考看看,各种颜色都有。…来来来,参考一下嘛,男朋友生日可以买喔。
Come on and take a look! We got all kinds of colors…Come and take a look! Best birthday gifts for your boyfriend.
正伟:立帆,喝咖啡。
Lee, have some coffee.
立帆:你怎么来啦?
Why are you here?
正伟:你今天拍的是…摆地摊,是不是啊?
You are taking the shot of…a street vendor, aren’t you?
正伟:镜头在哪?我不会入镜吧?
Where’s the camera? I won’t be in the drama, will I?
正伟:开玩笑的啦…
I am just kidding…
正伟:生意做多久啦?
How long have you started the business?
立帆:生意…就从上次去完你家之后,就开始摆啦。
The business…started since last time I went to your house.
正伟:好不好?…生意做的好不好?
How’s that?...How’s your business?
立帆:还…普普通通。
Well…so so.
正伟:那你现在还有在接拍戏吗?
Are you still acting in movies or dramas?
立帆:多少还是有一点啦。
More or less.
立帆:不过现在都摆摊比较多,只要没下雨呀,我都出来摆。
But I focus more on the street vendor business now. I am always here if it doesn’t rain.
正伟:也好啦。
That’s good.
正伟:摆地摊赚的钱比较踏实,也多一点时间陪孩子嘛。
The income is more stable, and you got more time with the kids.
正伟:孩子还那么小。
Your kids are still so young.
立帆:而且还有赡养费要负责呢!
And I still got the alimony to pay!
正伟:你看…当初要不是你爱玩,需要有用到这一条吗?
See…if you hadn’t been a player, you wouldn’t have to pay the alimony.
立帆:当初啊,反正年少不懂事嘛!
At that time…I was young and hadn’t grown up.
立帆:不过最近也还好啦
But things are getting better these days.
立帆:她呢,把小孩带的也不错,所以...也还O.K.。
She takes good care of the kids, so…everything’s okay.
正伟:事情过去就好了嘛,是不是啊?
Let bygones be bygones, right?
正伟:怎么样...有没有适合我这一身穿的?
Well….do you got anything that’s suitable for my outfit?
立帆:你喔...,我帮你看一下喔。
Your outfit…let me check it out.
立帆:这一身打扮呢...
Your outfit…
立帆:就这条,就这条。
This one…this one is totally you.
正伟:不贵吧。
It’s not expensive, is it?
立帆:这…当然不贵啦。
This one…of course not.
立帆:我卖你怎么会卖贵呢?
I won’t give you the expensive price.
立帆:你是股东耶!…怎么这么说,怎么这么说。...出资的股东是你耶
You are the shareholder! Don’t worry about the price…you are the one offering the start-off fund!
正伟:不是…做生意…做生意。
Well…business is business.
正伟:那我多带两条,有没有算便宜点?
Do I get any discount if I buy two more?
立帆:多带两条…就说不算你钱啦,你带三条都o.k.。
Buy two more…I said I won’t take your money, you can even take three more ties.
立帆:我怎么可以跟你收钱勒?
How can I take your money?
正伟:这是做生意,不一样,不一样。
This is business, it’s different, totally different.
立帆:要什么呢?就直接拿,没问题的。
Which one do you like? Just take it…it’s okay.
正伟:小姐,参考一下,参考一下。
Miss, come on and take a look.
立帆:我这边韩国进口的高级领带,全部各种颜色款式都有。
I got high-class ties from Korea in all kinds of colors and styles.
立帆:买一条送给男朋友嘛!
Just buy one as a gift to your boyfriend.
立帆:他一定开心的。
He will be thrilled.
正伟:爸爸节也可以送礼物。
It’s also a perfect gift for father’s day.
立帆:父亲节,父亲节快到了嘛!
Father’s day, father’s day is around the corner!
立帆:你看,送这条,这都名牌,不是假的。
Look, how about this one? These are all brandnames, not fake ones.
立帆:参考一下嘛,很便宜的。
Take a look, these aren’t expensive at all.
立帆:多买一条,我算妳便宜...O.K.?
Just buy one more and I’ll give you a discount, okay?
立帆:来来来来来...参考一下,参考一下…。
Come on, come on, take a look…
立帆:参考一下嘛!...小姐,别走,看一下嘛!...很便宜的
Take a look! Miss, don’t walk away, come on! It’s cheap.
正伟:生意难做喔。
Having hard time for business!
立帆:是啊。
Yeah…
我来说两句排行榜