咖啡与手机系列 No.8
《诅咒》
Curse
Meggy:不要再喝了啦。
Stop drinking!
Meggy:我买咖啡给妳。
I bought you some coffee.
希亚:谢谢。
Thanks.
Meggy:妳今天是怎样?
What’s wrong with you today?
Meggy:打电话给妳都不接。
You didn’t answer my call at all.
希亚:他...离开我了。
He…he left me.
立帆:晚餐时间...肚子饿了...妳今天想吃什么?
It’s dinner time…I’m starving…what do you wanna eat?
希亚:随便呀...都可以...你决定好了。
Whatever…everything’s fine…it’s up to you.
希亚:谁呀?...你为什么都不接呢?
Who’s calling?...why don’t you answer the phone?
立帆:啥? 没有啦 那可能是什么...应该推销员还是什么的吧!
What? Nothing important! Probably some sales calls or something!
希亚:又是她。
It’s her again.
希亚:你不是说她都不管你了吗?
Didn’t you say she left you alone?
希亚:她干嘛还一直打电话来?
How come she keeps calling again and again?
立帆:这不重要嘛。 反正我也不想理她,对不对?
This is not important. I don’t wanna talk to her anyway, right?
立帆:妳先换衣服嘛,我们准备去吃饭啦。
Go change the clothes first. Let’s go have dinner.
希亚:我不想吃了。
I don’t wanna have dinner anymore.
希亚:你们现在到底是什么关系?
What kind of relationship do you guys have now?
希亚:你不是跟我说...你们在谈离婚了吗?
You told me you guys are talking about divorce now, aren’t you?
立帆:是啦...只是...
Yes we are…it’s just…
立帆:好啦...就...
Alright…it’s…
立帆:我小孩他生病了。
My kid is sick.
立帆:现在发高烧。
He’s having a high fever right now.
立帆:我要回家看他一下。
I got to go home to see him.
立帆:然后...很快就回来了嘛,我就回家跑一趟就好了呀。
Then…I’ll be back soon. I just wanna go home for a while.
希亚:小孩发烧?
Your kid’s having a fever?
希亚:还是你突然良心发现,想回去跟她复合。
Or do you suddenly regain consciousness, and wanna get back together with her?
希亚:想回去就回去,反正你一直都这样,...随便找个理由堂塞就走人。
Just go back if you want…you keep doing this all the time…make whatever excuse and then walk way.
立帆:不是这样 好不好
I never do this to you, okay?
立帆:我跟她再怎么不合 小孩我还是要顾嘛,对不对?
Though I don’t get along with her well, I still have to take care of the kids, right?
希亚:对...对...对,你要顾小孩。
Yeah…yeah…you have to take care of the kids.
希亚:那我问你 你真的会离婚吗?
So…are you really gonna divorce?
立帆:当然会呀。
Sure I am.
立帆:只是说...离婚那种手续很麻烦
It’s just…the divorce procedure is so complicated.
立帆:妳再多给我一点时间嘛,好不好?
Please give me more time, okay?
希亚:给你时间? 给你时间? 多久啊?
Give you more time? How much do you want?
希亚:一星期? 一个月? 一年? 还是一辈子啊?
A week? A month? A year? Or my whole life?
立帆:哎优 什么一辈子,不要讲那么夸张嘛,对不对?
Come on, your whole life? Don’t be so exaggerated, okay?
我就只是回去看看小孩,就回来啦。 不要这样子嘛!
I am just gonna go back and see the kids, and then I’ll be back. Come on!
希亚:那我问你...
So let me ask you…
希亚:是不是以后我还要疼你的小孩?
Do I have to take care of your kids in the future?
希亚:把他们两姐弟当做自己亲生的一样?
And treat them as my own kids?
希亚:为什么我要疼你跟她生的小孩? 关我什么事?
Why should I take care of her kids? This is not my business!
立帆:小孩是无辜的嘛!
The kids are innocent!
希亚:对 小孩无辜的。 那我就罪有应得喔?
Yeah, the kids are innocent! So do I deserve it?
立帆:我不是那个意思嘛!
I don’t mean that!
立帆:我也知道那很委屈妳呀...但是...
I know this is not fair to you…but…
立帆:妳知道我...就回去看看小孩嘛...
You know…I just wanna go back to see the kids…
立帆:让我负这个责任,然后马上就回来啦。
Once I finish the responsibility, I’ll come back right away.
希亚:回来? 这是你的家吗?
Come back? Is this your home?
希亚:你现在要回的,才是你的家吧!
Now you’re gonna go back to “your home”!
立帆:我真的只是回去一下 妳不要这样子,好不好?
I just go back for a while. …don’t do this to me, okay?
立帆:妳知道我心里面只有妳的嘛,O.K.?
You know my heart only belongs to you, okay?
希亚:算了啦,我真的受够了。
Forget it! That’s enough.
希亚:我不想要再这样偷偷摸摸下去了。 不要这样子嘛。
I don’t wanna sneak behind anymore. Don’t do this to me.
希亚:你走 你走,你回去看你的小孩。
Go! Go back to your kids.
希亚:我们到此结束吧。
Let’s break up.
立帆:好...我就去去我马上就回来,好不好?
Alright…I am going now and will be back soon, okay?
立帆:妳在这边等我...妳不要生气喔。
Just wait for me…don’t be angry.
立帆:我等一下就回来。
I’ll be back in a minute.
希亚:你走了,就不要再回来。
Never come back if you go away.
希亚:我诅咒你...
I curse you…
希亚:这辈子孤苦无依...当不了演员...
…will be lonely for the whole life…Never be an actor…
希亚:一辈子...
Forever…
希亚:只能去...
You can just….
希亚:摆地摊。
Be a street vendor.
Meggy:分了就分了啦。
Everything’s over.
Meggy:不用为这种事情难过啊。
Don’t be so sad for this kind of things.
Meggy:他也是演员?
So he’s also an actor?
Meggy:叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
希亚:立帆
Lee.
Meggy:喂,萧正伟。
Hey, David.
Meggy:你交那什么烂朋友啊!
Your friend sucks!
Meggy:对啊。
Yeah.
Meggy:他搞什么?
What the hell is he doing?
Meggy:我不想跟你讲啦。
I don’t wanna talk to you anymore.
我来说两句排行榜